Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, November 21, 2008

Logans Birthday

I finaly had the time(and the energy)to get Logan's birthday party pictures up..and it won't let me upload the pictures I want to you'll have to deal with these right now. Logan had a Poke'mon party, and had so much fun. We painted ping pong balls like poke'balls and hid them around the playground. Then let them all try to find them and they would bring one back and trade it for a poke'mon and then go look for another. Then we gave them each a Poke'mon guide book(I found a pack of 8 for really cheap) and they were so excited to find each of their poke'mon in the book. It was very windy and a little rainy so the decorations didn't work but the kids had fun!


Here they are all looking at their books and comparing Poke'mon



I love this picture. They all look so grown-up! Scary!



No comments: