Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Our First Soccer Saturday of this Season!

Logan and Kira had pictures and their 1st games today! Both teams ended with a tie.

Logans team is the Warriors and tied 1-1. Logan did so well as goalie for the first half of the game that the other team never scored on him! Then during the second half he almost scored twice! Way to go Logan!

Kiras team is the Dragonflies and tied 7-7. Kira did so well during her game, she was always right with the ball. She scored 5 out of 7 goals for our team! Way to go Kira!


Logan played Goalie for half the game and was awesome!!

Logans Team

Kira

Yes thats right I'm coach..our website is listed under "my other webpages"


Kira was giving her team mate a hug and a kiss for scoring! How cute is that!!!

1 comment:

Campbells said...

Hey, maybe you dont remember me, but I saw your comment on my sister in laws blog and went to check out yours. You have such a cute family. I just love blogging because it is a great way to catch up with old friends and keep in touch. I will check in from time to time and feel free to check my blog!